HR Recruitment Project Overview
In pursuit of achieving the goals laid out in Bold Aspirations in the areas of effectively recruiting, retaining and developing employees of the University, and in response to the operational challenges encountered using the TAM product, HR has worked with a variety of stakeholders to review and select a new software solution, Kenexa BrassRing, to facilitate the recruitment process. This website is dedicated to providing the latest information on the roll-out of the new tool.
The implementation will require 3 phases, each with their own timelines and objectives.
- Phase I – Faculty Recruitment (including Academic Staff)
- Phase II – Lecturers, Staff, and Student Recruitment
- Phase III – Onboarding
In the scope of Phase I, our goals are to achieve the following objectives:
- Enable faculty and academic staff to easily utilize a KU branded user interface to effectively: (1) Search for job postings, (2) Apply to job postings (including uploading attachments)
- Enable HR to post faculty and academic staff job requisitions/openings
- Enable HR, Service Centers and Search Committees to easily review faculty candidates’ applications and supplemental materials
- Utilize vendor delivered workflow and user types/security levels
- Support Hiring for Excellence processes within the system