On Monday, June 3rd the new BrassRing applicant tracking system (Kenexa) went live to support faculty job postings! You can search for the new faculty positions posted in Brass Ring by clicking here. Personnel related staff (PRS) will receive a demonstration of the new recruitment system at our annual PRS meetings in July. For search committee users, we are finishing a quick-start video that will be made available on our website by mid-June. Additional instructional materials will be provided to search committee members prior to starting their committee’s review process in the system. Please contact Employ@ku.edu with any questions regarding current faculty postings.
Additionally, we are currently concluding negotiations for the next phase of implementation to support staff and student postings in the new system. We still expect to complete the transition to Brass Ring by the end of December. Please contact the project team at Employ@ku.edu with questions or feedback on BrassRing and/or the next phase of implementation.
If you have questions regarding our implementation efforts, you can submit them to the project team at Employ@ku.edu.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times